Why are carwow offering 1 year’s complimentary scratch, dent & alloy cover?
To say thank you for buying your car through a carwow dealer and leaving that dealer a review, carwow offer a choice of rewards - a £20 Amazon voucher, planting three trees, or 1 year’s complimentary scratch, dent and alloy cover. If you choose 1 year’s complimentary scratch, dent & alloy cover, carwow will cover the policy cost for the first year, to help keep your car looking it’s best (subject to eligibility criteria).
How do I qualify for 1 year’s complimentary scratch dent & alloy cover?
- Buy a car from a carwow dealer and leave them a review via this link (subject to eligibility criteria).
- Choose 1 year's scratch, dent & alloy cover as your reward.
We will email you further instructions at the beginning of the month in which your car is due for delivery. Please note, your chosen dealer must confirm your order as a carwow purchase.
What are the key details of the policy?
You will be provided with all key facts by Phew! Cover if you proceed to choose the cover as your carwow benefit. Here are the basic details of the complimentary scratch, dent & alloy cover offered as a carwow benefit. Please note before making a choice you should read the full policy details here.
carwow does not underwrite, advise, arrange or administer insurance.
- £1,000 total limit for alloy wheel claims
- £1,000 total limit for scratch/dent claims
- Maximum claim limit of £250 for any one single alloy
- The policy covers minor scratches and dents up to 15cm in size/diameter
- The policy covers accidental damage to original alloys only (factory fitted to the car from purchase)
- There is a full UK-wide network of approved repairers/technicians
- A £50 excess per claim applies which is not covered by carwow
- The complimentary cover is for a period of 1 year from the date of activation
If you have any questions in relation to the policy limits please email Phew! cover directly on hello@PhewCover.co.uk or call them at 0800 975 5202.
Eligibility and exclusions?
You will be provided with all eligibility and exclusions information by Phew! Cover if you proceed to choose the cover as your carwow benefit. 1 year’s complimentary scratch, dent & alloy cover is available to retail customers only. If your car is being purchased or leased by a business, our insurance provider is not able to insure your vehicle with scratch, dent & alloy cover. Lotus cars will not be eligible for this policy.
It is a condition precedent to Phew! Cover’s liability under this insurance contract that the following matters, in relation to all persons under this policy, are true and accurate:
- All persons are aged at least 18;
- All persons must be permanent residents in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man;
- All persons are carwow customers who have purchased a vehicle, from an authorised dealer, using the carwow referral process and have subsequently completed the required registration(s) on the Phew! Cover portal
For any further eligibility and exclusion please see master policy via Phew! Cover website here.
If you have any questions in relation to the policy exclusions please email Phew! Cover directly on hello@PhewCover.co.uk.
Is the policy administered by carwow?
No. The cover is administered by Phew! Cover who have a contract with carwow to supply the cover to carwow customers with no cost to them for the policy. The insurance policy is underwritten by Canopius.
On choosing the policy you are immediately referred to a Phew! Cover website to read more information, read full Terms, Conditions and Exclusions, and to activate the policy if you choose to do so. carwow does not underwrite or administer insurance.
How do I get 1 year’s complimentary scratch, dent and alloy cover?
We will email you at the beginning of the month in which your car is due for delivery.
In the email you will be referred to Phew! Cover (a trading style of Insync Insurance Ltd, an independent insurance provider) where the insurer will present fully the product information for you to make a decision as to whether it provides the right cover for you. You can then claim and activate your cover via Phew!.
From this point onwards you will deal directly with Phew! Cover, with carwow covering the policy cost on your behalf.
If you have any questions in relation to the activation please email Phew! Cover directly by emailing hello@PhewCover.co.uk or calling Phew! Cover Customer Service on 0800 975 5202.
How do I make a claim on my insurance?
If you have chosen 1 year’s complimentary scratch, dent and alloy cover - your policy is administered entirely by Phew! Cover. carwow will cover the policy cost only, and not any excess or further costs associated with claims or repairs.
To register a claim, an insured person should log into his/her online account at www.PhewCover.com and select “Making a Claim”. This will provide the insured person with step by step instructions on how to submit their claim and details of the information required.